The Crons Achievers Program is a nine-week curriculum meeting one period per week. The curriculum consists of seven interactive presentation modules, a discussion and feedback session with regard to the goal assignment, and final review test and “graduation” ceremony.
Each module incorporates a mental, physical and illustrative example that pertains to the specific subject material. This approach helps in the following ways:
- The mental example is the student’s internalization of the approaches and methodologies discussed in each module
- The physical portion involves interactive worksheets that are completed by the students for each module, as well as the program’s emphasis on accountability (i.e., goals are written down and viewed daily in the Goal Workbook)
- The illustrative examples showcase individuals who have used the Crons Achievers mentality to accomplish their goals and achieve success
In the first two modules of the program, a Goal Game Plan Assignment asks each student to identify three different goals in different areas, such as academic, extracurricular and social. Then, principles learned throughout the rest of the program modules will be applied to assist the students in achieving these goals within a seven-week time frame.
When the Crons Achievers Program is purchased, the school will receive materials for administrators, teachers and parents that will help ensure the program is successfully implemented:
The 70-page Teacher’s Guide provides information about the program structure, teaching points, module summaries, assignment instructions, program feedback forms and more.
The instructor’s Curriculum Guide contains all modules for the program. The weekly modules are:
- The Importance of Goals
- How to Set Goals (Working With a Goal Book)
- How Goals Make an Achiever
- The Importance of Practice and Preparation in Hitting Goals
- How Attitude is Key in Achieving Your Goals
- Facing and Overcoming Adversity
- Ignoring the Noise to Reach Your Goals
- Review Test and Vocabulary Review
- Goal Assignment Review and Discussion/Graduation
The Curriculum Guide also contains the Goal Game Plan Assignment used in the first two modules of the program, as well as Goal Guide Review Sheets that the students will complete during the class and save in a Crons Folder provided for them.